We are on your side
whenever it matters.
The reliable network operation and the availability of business critical services are essential to the operator – to avoid loss in sales as well as to strengthen the market reputation.
Our MAINTENANCE SERVICES area is specialist on maintenance services for multi-vendor environments. The benefit: Xantaro is the Single-Point-of-Contact for its customers against all technology partners, and supports with variable and preventive services to the point of proactive services.
Maintenance Services according to the desired service level
XCare comprises all Xantaro maintenance services from a simple bring-in repair service to replacement of components in advance, the storage of spare part repositories and on-site support.
- The standardised products XCare BASIC, XCare ADVANCED and XCare ADVANCED-PLUS are modular and differ with regards to the scope and timeframes of services around fault clearance and hardware replacement for defective network components.
- XCare Customized service contracts are individually designed. By compiling a combination of the various options to individual service packages, highly flexible support services are evolved with regards to the specific needs of the customer.
XCare Services Overview
- Hotline only
- 24/7 Support
Software Update Delivery
yes / no
- Vendor Warranty
- Hardware Repair Service
- Advance Replacement
- Vendor SLA
- 5 Business Days
- 3 Business Days
- Next Business Day
- Same Day up to 4h
- Same Day up to 3h
FSE – Onsite Service
yes / no
yes / no
ADD-ONs – Extending contractual services to focussed & ProActive Support
For the further development of a network and the implementation of new applications, Xantaro provides XCare customers with Advanced Services delivering proactive support options:
recommendation and implementation of appropriate software
preventive maintenance & network optimisation
review of upcoming changes within an infrastructure
Focused XTAC Support
For optimal handling of all processes within a case, an end-to-end view is important. In particular with regard to the root cause and rectification in multivendor scenarios, the knowledge of the interaction of different technologies and vendors is vital.
With the option of Focused XTAC Supports, Xantaro offers an additional security factor: An XTAC engineer is trained specifically to deal with a particular customer network and assumes all responsibility for the Focused Support.
As a Resident Engineer, an engineer / consultant of Xantaro‘s Professional Services Team is available to the customer for a pre-defined period directly onsite.
Within an XCare contract he cares for
- direct on-site support if necessary
- close co-operation and regular exchange with XTAC
- support in the daily business as well as in engineering and solution development
XCare Building Blocks
The XCare area is characterised by three Building Blocks: the Xantaro Technical Assistance Centre (XTAC), Service & Contract Management, and Field Service & Logistics. Contracts are managed, support is provided, and the network performance quality and its availability are ensured in an experienced and professional manner.
The Xantaro Technical Assistance Center –XTAC – is the central interface for all technology-related questions and subjects for all Xantaro products and services.
Dedicated Support Engineers with long-standing experience of case resolution in complex multi-vendor environments, and specialised Consultants build the team. Best-in-Class expertise and communication on a level playing field ensure the resolutions oriented and prompt fault clearance.
With XTAC, Xantaro provides customers with 24 hours a day, 365 days a year support to ensure the reliable operation of high performance infrastructures.
Within the quality management framework set out by the International Standardisation Organisation (ISO), Xantaro has been awarded the ISO 9001:2008 certificate.
In this context the Service Delivery Management is responsible for:
- observence of contractual agreements and pooling services regarding planning, administration and optimisation of the equipment
- analysis and implementation of optimised processes
- conduct of Service Review Meetings in order to analyse performed services and optimisation opportunities
- escalation support in case handling by ensuring all necessary measures and resources
When it comes to Service Contract Management,Xantaro supports the customers proactively by providing information regarding forthcoming end of life support, expiry of contracts and the option of a seamless renewal. In addition, existing contracts can be consolidated for optimisation, and supplementary hardware can be added to service contracts.
Xantaro has Europe-wide storage facilities, as well as worldwide service partnerships. Well designed pooling enables hardware exchange with arrival times within three hours.
In fault resolutions, the XTAC coordinates the Field Service and Logistics, depending on the contractual service agreement stipulations. For example, Xantaro provides the professional RMA handling, or takes over de-installation of defective equipment with continuously trained Field Service Engineers on-site, as well as the installation of the replacement components.
Xantaro is co-founder and member of the OneServiceNetwork – an international alliance of like-minded regional, mid-sized integrators specialised on network solutions for Carriers and Service Providers.
The co-operation enables the members to deliver their carrier-class services even outside of their own geographic coverage.
- Within the OneServiceNetwork all members are highly customer focused.
- Furthermore, the engineers and service professionals within the member organisations have earned the highest level of vendor certifications.
- They hold a proven track record of in-country experience.
The combination of resources and sharing knowledge, experience, service portfolios and geographic coverage creates a compelling proposition for both, customers and partners.
You are not a maintenance customer yet?
Our Service Account Management is happy to consult.
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com or complete the form below and we will respond back to you as soon as possible.