Meet us with our technology partners at ANGA COM 2019:
Xantaro, A10, Axiros, Juniper Networks, Ciena, Infosim & IXIA
at booth N11 in hall 8
At Europe’s trade show and leading business platform for broadband and audiovisual media, taking place from 4th to 6th June in Cologne, we will once again present our own developments and services for high-performance networks, such as:
- XFAST – Xantaro Fully Automated Software Testing enables the accurate and high-quality qualification of new software releases in a very short time prior to the implementation in the production network; at the booth, we give you an insight into how it works and how network operators benefit from XFAST.
- XCloud – a cloud environment developed by Xantaro based on Juniper Networks’ Contrail, OpenStack and Kubernetes, which gives a deep insight into the use of innovative SDN technology; at the booth we inform about the architecture, the advantages and showcase practical examples.
- NFV MANO – at the booth, we give you an insight into the concepts of the ETSI Open Source MANO (OSM) and OpenBaton from Fraunhofer Institute regarding first commercial solutions, and demonstrate practical applications using our test environment in the XT³Lab.
As a link between the vendors, we also demonstrate together latest products and solutions of our technology partners:
A10 Networks protects and accelerates applications in networks and data centers. With its highly scalable products, A10 offers the right solution for customers of all sizes. At our booth at ANGA COM 2019, A10 and Xantaro focus on Carrier-Grade NAT (CGN), Load Balancing and Security for Service Providers and present the solutions
- Thunder CGN – for IPv4 preservation and IPv6 migration with highest performance as well as for transparency in the address and protocol translation
- Thunder ADC – the application delivery controller for application acceleration and SSL offload (Secure Sockets Layer) as well as for protection against DDoS attacks and with integrated web application firewall (WAF)
- Thunder TPS – A10’s Threat Protection System (TPS) for agile, efficient and network-wide protection against the entire DDoS spectrum – from volume attacks to challenging multi-vector and advanced application attacks
- Thunder SSLI – an extensive SSL-Inspection solution decrypting the traffic and enabling other security devices to analyse the complete traffic without endangering the performance
Axiros develops OSS/BSS solutions for device management, IoT projects and service digitization, and is the market leader in the German-speaking area for vendor-independent device provisioning, QoE monitoring and service analysis for network, voice and data. At the booth we inform about solutions around
- Open Device & Service Management – streamline and automate your entire service & device life cycle
- TR-069 und DOCSIS Device Provisioning – Zero-Touch CPE management in Fiber, DSL and Cable Networks
- Carrier-grade Wi-Fi Optimization – adapt automatically to constantly changing Wi-Fi conditions
- End-Customer Self Care – elevate from technical support to CSR portals to Self Care Apps
- Analytics – monitor, analyse, predict, enhance the quality of the customer experience
- Proactive Network Maintenance (PNM) – optimise Quality of Experience by Smart Maintenance
- Embedded Solutions – provision, manage, service all things on the network with TR-069 – Easy!
- Smart Automation – intelligent control for your M2M and IoT service
- Cloud Automation & Managed Services
Ciena is a leading global provider of flexible, scalable, high-performance networking and data center interconnection solutions. At the booth we inform together about:
- 5G-enabled networks with flexible and virtualised structures
- bandwidths from 1 Gb/s to Multi-Tb/s
- secure end-to-end connectivity with encryption and minimal latency
- scalable and programmable network infrastructures based on software-defined automation and real-time analytics (Ciena Adaptive Network); these include:
- coherent WaveLogic- technology (up to 800G)
- flexible platform architectures such as the 6500 and Waveserver® platforms
- Domain controller enabling software-defined programmability for network operation and services (Blue Planet Manage, Control and Plan)
- uniform control of network operation (Blue Planet Multi-Domain Service Orchestrator)
Infosim provides high-quality products and services to improve the delivery of IT services. At the booth, we demonstrate the practical use by a demo set-up in the XT³Lab and explain the advantages of Infosim’s software
- StableNet® – an Unified Next-Generation Network & Services Management solution providing fault, performance, configuration and services management based on a single platform
IXIA provides test, visibility and security solutions to strengthen and secure applications in physical and virtual networks. Based on the integration of the solutions into Xantaro’s own XCloud, we jointly inform you about the possibilities for implementing, functioning and using:
- IXIA Cloud Peak – a fully automated test solution to benchmark cloud infrastructures to ensure the functionality, performance and scalability of shared resources
- IXIA SDNFV test solution – test methods for efficiently validating virtual network features across different cloud infrastructures for availability and fault tolerance, and for assessing performance
- IXIA Cloudlens – for full visibility and intelligent processing of data into cloud infrastructures for the fast and efficient detection of performance bottlenecks and vulnerabilities
Juniper Networks develops innovative products, solutions and services that provide automated, scalable and secure networks. Together we present the deployment and functionality using a demo installation in the XT³Lab of Juniper’s
- Contrail SD-WAN – a highly scalable, highly redundant platform with multi-cloud integration to provide holistic security and automation capabilities for SD-WAN installations – ideal for Service Providers offering end-to-end SD-WAN solutions
Make an appointment or visit us in hall 8!
We are pleased to invite you to the exhibition of ANGA COM and a coffee at our booth #N11!
Please find here further information regarding data protection.
For more information regarding ANGA COM the Congress Program please visit www.angacom.de/en