Connect, Secure and Operate – Your customers Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Deployments with Juniper Networks solutions.
Juniper can enable Service Providers to connect and secure between physical and virtual environments, in private and public cloud using consistent building blocks. This ensures that operating a distributed, hybrid platform is simplified. Juniper’s security software layer and Appformix the new breed of optimisation and management software platform for public, private and hybrid clouds, ensures that intelligence gathered from the hybrid stack can be used to adjust and optimise the operating environment.
Being open and interoperable, these building blocks can be deployed in any combination depending on business requirements and interoperate with other software and platforms to provide ultimate flexibility and avoid lock-in, but combined together maximise the operation and security of hybrid cloud for your customers.
- Using the same OS and API across physical and virtual deployments
- Security Director for security policy of physical and virtual interconnections points.
- Juniper Secure Analytics (JSA) – Market-leading security information and event management (SIEM) system that consolidates large volumes of event data from thousands of devices, endpoints, and applications in near real time.
- Contrail for Connectivity and Security of cloud-native environments using overlay networking to connect different virtualised and containerised environments.
- AppFormix for smart ops and visualisation of the full stack – physical network elements and hosts, virtual elements and software-defined infrastructure such as cloud orchestrators, SDN controllers and DevOps applications: Private or Public Cloud side.
Talk to Xantaro, the Juniper Networks Elite Partner for more information on Hybrid Cloud/Multi-Cloud Connect Secure & Operate solutions for Service Providers.
Please find here further information regarding data protection.