We are looking for an immediate, permanent and full-time position throughout Germany and in the UK for a
Project Manager (Telecommunications) (m/f/d)
with focus on systemintegration / network
As a project manager at Xantaro, you will independently and goal-oriented manage complex projects for our customers in the field of IT network infrastructure, especially in the environment of carrier and service provider networks. In doing so, you ensure the project realization in time, budget and quality. With the appropriate experience, you are a multi-project manager and support our customers in projects as a “single point of contact” from the start of the project to acceptance and billing.
You also coordinate the resources required for project planning and delivery and help to ensure feasibility in the run-up to a project.
- independent, goal-oriented planning and management of complex IT projects to ensure the project realization in time, budget and quality
- maintaining excellent level of customer satisfaction
- control or assist in multiple parallel projects
- active support of sales in the pre-sales phase
- supporting our customer’s in projects as “single point of contact” from the beginning of the project to the acceptance and billing
- coordination of the personnel (internal and external resources) required for the implementation of the project
- regular review of project progress and derive appropriate measures for control of the projects, including the maintenance of project reporting
- ensuring the timely billing of the services provided in projects
- application of the tools for Project Management as well as suggestions towards continuous improvement and standardisation of procedures
- representation of internal and external customers
- engaging with suppliers to control project costs
- At least 5 years’ experience in project delivery within a Systems Integration, Networking, IT, Telecoms role
- PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent
- having a good understanding on one or more of:
- Telecoms, Datacentre and Networking
- experience working with one of more of the following technologies welcomed:
- Optical, IP, Fixed Networks/PON
- experience of working with manufacturers like welcomed:
- Nokia, Juniper, Infinera, Arista, Palo Alto
- enthusiastic presenter and skilled communicator
- fluent in English (spoken and written)
- able to travel within the UK and Europe
- Full UK Driving licence
- comprehensive onboarding in a collegial and service-oriented team with mentors and time for appropriate training
- responsible tasks with scope for creativity and action
- projects with the largest communications companies in the EU and Germany, among others
- continuous training and the opportunity to learn from the best in the network industry
- flexible working hours and the option of mobile working
- employer-financed pension plan
- Team events, corporate benefit program
You have questions about this position or other inquiries about working at Xantaro?
Feel free to contact our HR department directly using the contact form below!
Fields marked with * are mandatory.
Find here further information regarding Data Protection.
Become part of our team!
Send us your application including the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations directly via our application portal!
Of course, your documents will be transmitted to us here in encrypted form.
Or send us your documents including all details by e-mail.
Melina Marchl from our human resources department will be happy to answer your questions directly by phone at +49 (0)221 35558602.