We are looking for an immediate, permanent and full-time position throughout Germany and in the UK for a
Pre-Sales Consultant (m/f/d)
with focus on Routing & Switching
As a Pre-Sales Consultant in the area of Routing & Switching you are the technical companion of the sales department. With your expertise, you support our account managers in the placement of products and services from the Xantaro portfolio and advise carrier, service provider and enterprise customers on the technologically ideal solution.
- advise sales colleagues in the acquisition phase
- product and solution presentation at customer meetings with the sales team
- RFI-/RFQ-/RFP-processing and support for proposal preparation
- planning and execution of proof-of-concepts in the Xantaro technology lab (XT³Lab) and/or at our customers’ and partners’ sites
- technical solution optimization, variant calculation and evaluation
- updating the customer database with regard to pre-sales activities
- completed studies in the field of computer science, communications engineering or electrical engineering or comparable training
- at least two years of experience in planning, consulting and pre-sales in the field of routing and switching
- expert knowledge of packet-oriented networks in the area of IP/MPLS
- practical experience with solutions for carriers and service providers from the manufacturers Juniper Networks, Arista, Cisco or Nokia
- ideally experience with testing systems from the manufacturers Ixia (Keysight) or Spirent
- ideally manufacturer certifications (e.g. JNCIP, CCNP)
- very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- comprehensive onboarding in a collegial and service-oriented team with mentors and time for appropriate training
- responsible tasks with scope for creativity and action
- projects with the largest communications companies in the EU and Germany, among others
- short decision-making processes
- continuous training and the opportunity to learn from the best in the network industry
- flexible working hours and the option of mobile working
- company car
- employer-financed pension plan
- team events
- corporate benefit program
Become part of our team!
Send us your application including the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations directly via our application portal!
Of course, your documents will be transmitted to us here in encrypted form.
Or send us your documents including all details by e-mail.
Melina Marchl from our human resources department will be happy to answer your questions directly by phone at +49 (0)221 35558602.