We are looking for an immediate, permanent and full-time position throughout Germany and in the UK for a
Consultant (Infrastructure Engineer) (m/f/d)
at our Network Applications Team
Your environment is characterized by planning, building and operating systems for management and orchestration of telecommunication networks of our customers from the carrier and service provider industry. Especially in the area of Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH/FTTx) there is the requirement to develop and operate fully automated OSS/BSS systems and platforms. You will work very closely with the technical teams and specialists from the area of IP/MPLS networks (Core Networks, Access Networks), who are also users of the systems and platforms in addition to our customers.
- planning and setup of virtual platforms and systems for the operation of
- proprietary management and orchestration solutions from our vendor partners (e.g. Nokia Altiplano, Infosim Stablenet, Juniper, Paragon/Anuta/Apstra)
- OSS/BSS infrastructures (e.g. Syslog aggregation, RADIUS, AAA, monitoring) in telecommunication networks
- Virtual Network Functions (VNF) in telecommunication networks
- automation of recurring operational tasks and processes (e.g. using Ansible or Python) as well as implementation of the required interface programming (REST, Netconf)
- troubleshooting of infrastructure systems and platforms in the context of problem management (e.g. in-depth analysis of logs/metrics as well as bug fixing together with the manufacturer)
- completed IT/computer science degree, completed IT vocational training (e.g. IT specialist) or comparable qualifications such as professional experience
- distinctive Linux knowledge (Debian, Ubuntu) through experience in infrastructure/system administration, ideally in the environment of a service provider
- strong experience in automation of system tasks and workflows (preferably in python, ansible and bash)
- initial experience and interest in Virtual Network Functions (VNF) in carrier networks and/or Kubernetes, Docker and containerization
- affinity for IP networks, telecom networks, and network functions.
- comprehensive on-boarding in a collegial and service-oriented team of highly qualified technology experts
- responsible tasks with scope for creativity and action
- continuous further training
- company car
- flexible working hours, mobile working and home office option
- employer-financed pension plan,
- team events, etc.
You have questions about this position or other inquiries about working at Xantaro?
Feel free to contact our HR department directly using the contact form below!
Fields marked with * are mandatory.
Find here further information regarding Data Protection.
Become part of our team!
Send us your application including the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations directly via our application portal!
Of course, your documents will be transmitted to us here in encrypted form.
Or send us your documents including all details by e-mail.
Melina Marchl from our human resources department will be happy to answer your questions directly by phone at +49 (0)221 35558602.
Rückfragen beantwortet Dir Melina Marchl aus unserer Personalabteilung gerne auch direkt telefonisch unter +49 (0)221 35558602.