We are looking for an immediate, permanent and full-time position throughout the UK for an
Account Manager (m/f/d)
for our Salesteam in the UK with the focus on Telco / Service Provider market…
We are looking for a trustworthy, professional, and highly experienced salesperson to join our team who reflects our values, whilst performing to the highest levels. Relationship management, customer care and a desire to help customers achieve their business ambitions must be central to your motivation.
- identify, qualify, and close new networking and managed service opportunities across a variety of vertical sectors in the UK Telco / Service Provider market.
- achieve quarterly & annual Gross Margin sales targets.
- ensure that solutions offered are within Xantaro’s field of competence.
- target and prioritise prospects with propensity to buy long-term Managed Service solutions.
- design and implement a structured sales plan to meet sales targets.
- Build a clear understanding of customer priorities and budgets to qualify opportunities, generate pipeline and forecast deal closure.
- Present compelling business proposition concepts and ideas to customers at senior and Board level.
- Identify potential competitive threats to a deal and take timely and effective action to minimise them.
- coordinate technical pre-sales resource and manage the sales cycle, setting realistic customer expectations to ensure Xantaro’s reputation and customer aspirations are met.
- record key activities, plans and contacts on the Xantaro CRM system at all times, along with accurate forecasts.
- minimum of 5 years successful ‘new business’ sales experience.
- experience in selling high-value complex networking solutions and services.
- in addition to networking expertise, it would be beneficial if the salesperson has some knowledge and experience of selling long-term recurring managed services.
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills, in english, both written and verbal.
- strong presentation skills – able to communicate effectively, influence and negotiate.
- understanding and use of a known sales selling process/methodology.
- good experience and expertise in MS Excel, MS Word & MS PowerPoint.
- positive and helpful in attitude and decisive in approach, able to operate under pressure and to deliver ‘right first time’ information
- comprehensive onboarding in a collegial and service-oriented team with mentors and time for appropriate training
- responsible tasks with scope for creativity and action
- projects with the largest communications companies in the EU and Germany, among others
- short decision-making processes
- continuous training and the opportunity to learn from the best in the network industry
- flexible working hours and the option of mobile working
- company car
- employer-financed pension plan
- team events
- corporate Benefit Program
You have questions about this position or other inquiries about working at Xantaro?
Feel free to contact our HR department directly using the contact form below!
Fields marked with * are mandatory.
Find here further information regarding Data Protection.
Become part of our team!
Send us your application including the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations directly via our application portal!
Of course, your documents will be transmitted to us here in encrypted form.
Or send us your documents including all details by e-mail.
Melina Marchl from our human resources department will be happy to answer your questions directly by phone at +49 (0)221 35558602.