…we are looking for full-time, permanent, for the United Kingdom with immediate effect for an…
Account Director (human)
for our UK Sales Team
As the first point of contact, you will look after (major) telecommunications and industrial customers in the UK. You will be at the forefront and responsible for establishing and expanding a lasting and trusting customer relationship, negotiating and managing long-term contracts. To do this, you determine the needs of your (potential) accounts and place the appropriate solutions and services from the Xantaro portfolio in a targeted manner.
- Sales and representation of solutions from the entire Xantaro portfolio (e.g. Juniper products and network solutions)
- Development of strategic, long-term and sustainable customer relationships
- Identification and qualification of the customer’s business potential
- Developing and coordinating a strategic account/action plan
- Documentation of customer contacts, sales opportunities, negotiation results
- Establishing and maintaining customer contacts at management level in the areas of technology and purchasing
- Intensive collaboration with our partners’ account managers
- Conducting contract negotiations and presentations
- Close cooperation with Inside Sales / Bid Management
- Several years of professional experience as an account manager / director in the carrier/service provider environment
- professional experience in sales of technical products and services
- Experience of selling high-value complex networking solutions & services
- Strong product knowledge on Networking solutions
- Strong communication skills and a focus on closing deals
- Dynamic demeanour and confident handling of objections
- Experience with ITIL / MEDIC framework or other common sales methods
- Knowledge of information technology
what to expect:
- Comprehensive onboarding in a collegial and service-oriented team with mentors and time for appropriate familiarisation
- Projects with the largest communications companies in the EU and UK, among others
- Continuous training and the opportunity to learn from the best in the network industry
- Flexible working hours and remote work (home office)
- Car allowance (compensation for the use of your car)
- Employer-financed pension scheme
- Extended health care scheme
- Electric vehicle scheme
- 25 days holiday (up to 30, gaining one extra day per year)
- Monthly team events in the London Office
Do you have any questions about this position or other enquiries about working at Xantaro?
Please contact our HR department directly using the contact form below!
Be part of our team!
Send us your detailed application including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations directly via our application portal!
Your documents will of course be sent to us in encrypted form…
Or send us your documents including all details by e-mail.
If you have any questions, Nico Weichert from our HR department will be happy to answer them directly by telephone on +49 (0)221 35558628.