Meet Xantaro at ANGA COM 2023 –
Europe’s leading business platform for Broadband, Television and Online
Every year, ANGA COM brings together network operators, vendors and content providers network operators, vendors and content providers on all issues of broadband and media distribution. The next show date is 23 to 25 May 2023 in Cologne/Germany. Xantaro is also represented here again with its own stand!
Visit us at booth A41 in hall 8 and learn more about latest developments around
- scalable and high-performance routing and switching solutions
- Carrier-grade NAT and load balancing
- the latest optics, transceivers and optical transport solutions for access, metro or backbone/longhaul
- GPON, XGSPON and 25G PON solutions for high performance end-to-end FTTH networks
- Mobile networking and 5G campus solutions
- Network security and protection against today’s DDoS attacks
- innovative network management and automation
… and much more!
Als Kongressbesucher erfahren Sie beim International FTTH Summit am 24.05.2023 im Rahmen einer gemeinsamen “Best Practice Session” live von Paul Weir, CTO bei G.Network Communications Ltd und Steve Kingdom, CTO Fixed Networks der Xantaro Group mehr zum Thema “Delivering Cost Effective Business Services in a Full Fiber Network“.
As a congress visitor, you also will learn more about the topic of “Delivering Cost Effective Business Services in a Full Fiber Network” at the International FTTH Summit on May 24th, 2023 as part of a joint “Best Practice Session” live from Paul Weir, CTO at G.Network Communications Ltd and Steve Kingdom, CTO Fixed Networks of the Xantaro Group.
For further information on ANGA COM, the program an how to register visit angacom.de.
Would you like to visit us at ANGA COM 2023 and still need a ticket?
We would be happy to invite you to a coffee at our stand A41 in hall 8!
Contact us and we will send you a voucher code for your 3-day ticket!